Believing Is Seeing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believing Is Seeing

Welcome back to Believing Is Seeing , ! Your last visit was on Thu Jan 01, 1970.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to BIS
We are a newly opened Rise Of The Guardians based roleplaying forum, and we welcome both canons from the books and movie as well as original characters.

Please be sure to read the rules and guidelines! You can contact the admins by Private Messaging the Man In The Moon account.
Navigation
*Help Desk/questions
*Rules & Information
*The Canons List
*Application Form
*Meet The Staff!!
Latest topics
» FIGHT LIKE GODS
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 am by Guest

» Poor Unfortunate Souls [jcink/fairytales/no wc/short app]
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm by Guest

» Six paths of destiny
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am by Guest

» SOULMATE ♥ [IF].  can you find yours?
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 pm by Guest

» I'll be baacckkk
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm by Toothiana

» Site Activity!
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am by Man In The Moon

» Returning to BIS
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Ebony Thompson

» Toothiana
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am by Ebony Thompson

» Bordertown: An Elfside Story (Now with a Guest-Friendly Birthday Event!)
Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Guardians Arising

RPG-D

-----------------

Affiliate with us here!
Credits!
"Rise of the Guardians" - belongs to DreamWorks.

"The Guardians of Childhood" - belongs to William Joyce.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

Hello! My name is Jack Frost!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian
Jack Frost

Hello! My name is Jack Frost! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:02 am

Well it says to come say hello! So here I am! Saying hello!

I'm Jack Frost- Hahaha! Gotcha! Nope. I'm definitely not Jack Frost, see I don't know why I would be sitting around at the computer typing this up if I was. Anyway, I certainly BELIEVE in Jackie though. Anyway, I am Robert and I am 20 years old and I suck at coding but I love RPing and cosplaying (I cosplay Jack Frost too :3) and a bunch of other things. I have been RPing for ten years now, but I'm fairly new to forums, despite having so much experience in the RPing scene.

I hope to make this place a good home, while you guys get started up right and proper. ^^ And if anything I'll even help out with little advertising stuff or whatever. Yup yup!

-goes to spam up and make threads-
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin
Ebony Thompson

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 am

Robert!!!! *clings* tis obviously Ebony here. Welcome to the site!!! Razz

Yup I believe in Jackie too :3 in fact I believe in Jack, Pitch and Sandman. I honestly dont believe in the easter bunny or the tooth fairy or anything like that so XD but cold/ice/snow is pretty hard to deny, as are nightmares and dreams.

You cosplay Jack??? Eeeeeeeeeep!!! I'm cosplaying as jack at my local convention in september!!! there's a group of us all cosplaying ROTG characters though it took a while to get it together. Should be fun!

Its okay about being new to forums! As you can see we're pretty laid back about layout and codes and such here Very Happy

I LOVE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 am

Ebony Thompson wrote:
Robert!!!! *clings* tis obviously Ebony here. Welcome to the site!!! Razz

Yup I believe in Jackie too :3 in fact I believe in Jack, Pitch and Sandman. I honestly dont believe in the easter bunny or the tooth fairy or anything like that so XD but cold/ice/snow is pretty hard to deny, as are nightmares and dreams.

You cosplay Jack??? Eeeeeeeeeep!!! I'm cosplaying as jack at my local convention in september!!! there's a group of us all cosplaying ROTG characters though it took a while to get it together. Should be fun!

Its okay about being new to forums! As you can see we're pretty laid back about layout and codes and such here Very Happy

I LOVE YOU.

Thank you for the love. And that's really cool that there is a group of you guys. I have my Pitch, and said Pitch made me a baby tooth to sit on my shoulder... BUT THEN I GOT PUSHED BY A GUST OF WIND AND BABY TOOTH BROKE! ...But nothing glue can't fix.

Maybe one day you shall see pics of my cosplay haha. One day. Razz I'm weird about showing pics of my face online xD
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin
Ebony Thompson

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 am

Hahaha XD im funny about having photos taken of me full stop. and on noes poor baby tooth Dx im glad for glue! I wish I had a pitch Dx it's like the one character we're missing in our group. nobody wants to be him lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 am

Ebony Thompson wrote:
Hahaha XD im funny about having photos taken of me full stop. and on noes poor baby tooth Dx im glad for glue! I wish I had a pitch Dx it's like the one character we're missing in our group. nobody wants to be him lol.

Who doesn't want to be Pitch? He's the sexiest mofo ever!
Back to top Go down
Pitch Black
Pitch Black

: : I am forever the Messiah of Fear.

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, yes. Yes I am.

Hey kids. ;D
I am Lauren! Or...P!A if you follow my blog.
Actually, honestly, if you just call me Pitch, that's completely okay too.

Back to top Go down
http://askpitchandfrost.tumblr.com
Man In The Moon
Admin
Admin
Man In The Moon

: : Administrative account

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Hahaha XD P!A I love you too. Just in case you got jealous of all the love I was giving Robbie here~

- Admin Ebony
Back to top Go down
https://rotgbelievers.forumotion.com
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 am

I'm clearly worth the love though. xP
Back to top Go down
Man In The Moon
Admin
Admin
Man In The Moon

: : Administrative account

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 am

Psh, oh please. MiM beats all of y'all.
Back to top Go down
https://rotgbelievers.forumotion.com
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:27 am

Lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Jack Frost!   Hello! My name is Jack Frost! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! My name is Jack Frost!
Page 1 of 1