Believing Is Seeing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believing Is Seeing

Welcome back to Believing Is Seeing , ! Your last visit was on Thu Jan 01, 1970.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to BIS
We are a newly opened Rise Of The Guardians based roleplaying forum, and we welcome both canons from the books and movie as well as original characters.

Please be sure to read the rules and guidelines! You can contact the admins by Private Messaging the Man In The Moon account.
Navigation
*Help Desk/questions
*Rules & Information
*The Canons List
*Application Form
*Meet The Staff!!
Latest topics
» FIGHT LIKE GODS
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 am by Guest

» Poor Unfortunate Souls [jcink/fairytales/no wc/short app]
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm by Guest

» Six paths of destiny
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am by Guest

» SOULMATE ♥ [IF].  can you find yours?
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 pm by Guest

» I'll be baacckkk
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm by Toothiana

» Site Activity!
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am by Man In The Moon

» Returning to BIS
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Ebony Thompson

» Toothiana
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am by Ebony Thompson

» Bordertown: An Elfside Story (Now with a Guest-Friendly Birthday Event!)
(OPEN) The New Kid EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Guardians Arising

RPG-D

-----------------

Affiliate with us here!
Credits!
"Rise of the Guardians" - belongs to DreamWorks.

"The Guardians of Childhood" - belongs to William Joyce.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

(OPEN) The New Kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven Cambel
Human
Human
Raven Cambel

(OPEN) The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) The New Kid   (OPEN) The New Kid EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 am

The sound of a violin being slowly played rang through the crisp, winter morning in Burgess. Kids were playing out in the snow, throwing snowballs like any normal child would have been. Sitting in the lonely driveway, free of the frozen water, was a small, slightly scrawny child. She was bundled up in a large sweater and gloves. Her nose was slightly red, indicating she was outside for sometime.

The purple eyed female looked up from the ground, squinting slightly to see the newly snowfall, it bringing a small smile on her face. She put the violin down and stood up, looking at the bright sky. She had never seen the sky so bright before...England was always so gloomy. She moved her hair away from her face, sighing lightly, remembering her life back in England. All her family was there and she got along with mostly everyone.

It was so different in Burgess...Not very many people interacted with her or even bothered to take notice. She huffed, picking up snow and making a small snowball. "Someone has to notice me now..." She squinted her eyes and took a deep breath, throwing the snowball as hard as she could, hoping just to get someone's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin
Ebony Thompson

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

(OPEN) The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) The New Kid   (OPEN) The New Kid EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 am

Ebony gasped loudly when the snowball suddenly hit her right in the face. Her violet eyes widened for a fraction of a second, and she began looking about for the source of the snowball. She hated snow. It was cold, and wet, and not to mention it was bright and sparkling. It was white and pure and the exact opposite of everything that Ebony loved.

"Who threw that?!" she demanded in a shrill voice, running in the direction that the snowball had come from. She stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted the elder girl, anxiety instantly kicking in. She hesitated, and then took a step back. Fear crept up her spine in waves, and she both hated and loved it at the same time, allowing herself a small shiver of delight.

"I.... I mean, hello." she mumbled weakly, deliberately keeping her gaze fixed on the icy ground as she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Raven Cambel
Human
Human
Raven Cambel

(OPEN) The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) The New Kid   (OPEN) The New Kid EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 am

Raven tilted her head, her eyes filling with worry, thinking she had upset the other girl. She bowed her head, speaking in a soft voice. "I apologize if I upset you, miss." She stood back straight, noticing she wasn't looking at her. She knew that she had upset her somehow. She sighed and took a step back from the girl. "I'm Raven, by the way."

Willingly introducing herself, she held out a small pale hand, smiling slightly at the female before her, hoping she was willing to cooperate with her and not be too...angry, if you were willing to put it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(OPEN) The New Kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) The New Kid   (OPEN) The New Kid Empty

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) The New Kid
Page 1 of 1