Believing Is Seeing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Believing Is Seeing

Welcome back to Believing Is Seeing , ! Your last visit was on Thu Jan 01, 1970.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to BIS
We are a newly opened Rise Of The Guardians based roleplaying forum, and we welcome both canons from the books and movie as well as original characters.

Please be sure to read the rules and guidelines! You can contact the admins by Private Messaging the Man In The Moon account.
Navigation
*Help Desk/questions
*Rules & Information
*The Canons List
*Application Form
*Meet The Staff!!
Latest topics
» FIGHT LIKE GODS
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 am by Guest

» Poor Unfortunate Souls [jcink/fairytales/no wc/short app]
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm by Guest

» Six paths of destiny
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am by Guest

» SOULMATE ♥ [IF].  can you find yours?
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 pm by Guest

» I'll be baacckkk
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm by Toothiana

» Site Activity!
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am by Man In The Moon

» Returning to BIS
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Ebony Thompson

» Toothiana
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am by Ebony Thompson

» Bordertown: An Elfside Story (Now with a Guest-Friendly Birthday Event!)
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Guardians Arising

RPG-D

-----------------

Affiliate with us here!
Credits!
"Rise of the Guardians" - belongs to DreamWorks.

"The Guardians of Childhood" - belongs to William Joyce.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit
Ahlix

: : The Beholder of Coincidental Consequences

The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence Empty
PostSubject: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

A H L I X /// H E X B R I N G E R
The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence DCGxJbr
And to who I owe this Honor?

While much is in store for the Spirit of Mischief, relations are things that sprout from a seed, taking a variation of appearance by which it's been soiled. With a faulty personality that are classified neutral grounds, not everyone accepts Ahlix to be simply in the middle, and some even assume he furthers his reach to either side. The good, the bad, he takes it all in with glee and that gracious, cynical smile. Do you believe in the beholder of coincidental consequence?

F R I E N D S H I P /// The Neutral Party
It's hard to make friends beyond that of your own essence, and while not everyone believes that mischief takes its' place in a physical body, Ahlix has grown use to the translucent cold. He still manages to find fun in all the right (and even wrong) places, and when the blue moon hits that he finds more than a child to speak silent whispers to, he'll never refuse a good sit of tea and cake.

/// So, this is completely up to the canon characters obviously, but I would like to say that Ahlix and Jack Frost have crossed each others path more than once, trotting on an equal ground of friendship. Of course, based off the canon's character emotion toward the same feelings toward Pitch Black, as mentioned in Ahlix's full bio, perhaps some negative energy when certain topics come up? I figured that as Mischief, anyone can really relate- especially that of Jack. Just some twist starters that I've thought of. ^^

In regards to regular friends, I'm up for anything really. Believers, other spirits, so on so forth. While I may not be keen on pre-planned relationships of "already-friends" past that of canon, I would really love to see how humans would develop any sort of relation to Ahlix.///

R I V A L S /// Mischief Is Just Another Pest
While those who believe in positive coincidence, there are also those who believe mischief is up to no good, and partakes in negative outcomes. While this may be true, it's only some times that Ahlix gets a fulfilling glee of actually causing harm mentally nor physically. Perhaps a moody transition, some sort of bi-polarness within the spirit that may get his bliss in a fury? I wouldn't say that I'd be curious to provoke him.

/// Like friendships, I'm open to whatever rivals or negative energy toward my bundle of mischief as well. I'm just not sure of any plots that relate to such at the moment. ///

M I S C /// Borderline Sane With A Dose of Whisky
It is said that some acquaintances are left unsaid, left to be spirits just as others- seen by only those who they preference and ignored by the rest. It's not an interest, nor a distaste. Simply, preference. While love and heartfelt condolences are little to nothing for that without a living body,is there such thing as an equivalent?

/// Nothing in particular here, just the odd-ball relationships. I don't personally find Ahlix to be much of a romancer, but perhaps something more in a relentless Guardian to someone he finds highly worthy. Another off-course relation would include Toothiana and his past, but being as that canon is still up for grabs, this is invalid for the time being. ///

Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin
Ebony Thompson

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 am

MISC/POSSIBLE FRIENDSHIP??
So I mentioned this in your welcome thread but would you like to start something with Ebony? Her whole world view is kinda reversed and she loves all things dark and stuff. She's also pretty mischievous herself, so assuming that Ahlix could somehow get Ebony to see him, then they would get along pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit
Ahlix

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 am

/// E B O N Y ///

Of course! Her profile is definitely quite reverse and I think it won't take much for Ahlix to appear in her world. It's all in the matter of how she'll provoke his existence. Perhaps we could make an acquaintance that's time-line wise, before the current Ebony/Jack/Pitch thread? Summoning that of Pitch himself is quite mischievous, if not misleading for most- especially that of a young child. She and Ahlix could have a small chit-chat that inspires her to lead up to that thread and action? Though this is simply an option, I'm all ears. ^^

Back to top Go down
Man In The Moon
Admin
Admin
Man In The Moon

: : Administrative account

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 pm

That sounds good ^^ That Ebony/Jack/Pitch thread is dead right now anyway since we're waiting on the Pitch RPer.... who's hardly ever here XD I think thats a good idea to set it before that, since I really wasn't planning on Ebony to meet Pitch so soon. Not entirely sure what would happen but we could just post it out and see??

~Admin Ebony
Back to top Go down
https://rotgbelievers.forumotion.com
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit
Ahlix

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Sounds great! I have an open post to boost the morale but that's in Russia. I can make a new thread back in the hometown seeing as Ebony lives there I think? And I'll just maneuver the Russia post as present-time, seeing as this plot in particular is past. ^^ Just let me know rather or not you or I shall start and I'll happily be on my way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin
Ebony Thompson

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 am

So im sorry but ive been super busy since the Co-admins gone .___. so if you dont mind starting?? and then ill get to replying ASAP Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence   The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beholder of Coincidental Consequence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believing Is Seeing  :: OOC Area :: Plot requests!-
Jump to: